Pay or challenge a parking fine issued by Christchurch Borough Council
For parking fines issued by Christchurch Borough Council prior to 1 April 2019. Your ticket will start with CC.
- fine paid within 14 days of ticket issue: £35 or £25 (dependent on contravention committed)
- fine paid after 14 days of ticket issue: £70 or £50 (dependent on contravention committed)
- ticket serial number prefix: CC
How to pay
By automated telephone
Call: 01202 495252
Challenge a parking fine
Your challenge must be received by us within fourteen working days of the parking fine being issued.
The information we need with your challenge
You must supply us with:
- the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) CC
- the date when the parking fine was issued
- the vehicle registration number
- an explanation of the circumstances
- your home address and telephone number
In addition, when relevant, you must:
- supply supporting documentation, such as a copy of a pay and display ticket or blue badge
- provide written evidence from an independent third party, eg the garage that repaired your car
- quote the serial number of a valid permit for the parking area
Please note: Your charge will not increase whilst we are dealing with your appeal.
Contact Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council with any further queries.