Learning centres are sometimes called pupil referral units (PRUs). These centres teach children who aren't able to attend school and may not otherwise get a suitable education.

SEMH bases

We also have bases that help children who have social and emotional mental health (SEMH) needs. These are known as SEMH bases.

Find learning centres in Dorset

Contact us to talk about which school suits your child best

Contact your local Education and Early Help team for more information about our learning centres and SEMH bases.