You can have a career conversation with a professional who works in your area of interest.
Request a conversation
Fill out our form to request a conversation to find out more about your area of interest before submitting an application.
Work experience placements (1 week)
For Autumn 2022 placements, apply between 25 April and 27 May.
Before you start
We will need:
- the dates you are available for a placement
- your contact details
Please be aware:
- we can only accept a limited number of placements per year
- we cannot always guarantee a placement
- we will need at least 8 weeks notice to arrange placements
- you must either live or be studying in Dorset
Apply for a 1 week placement
You application will be sent to the service area you are interested in for consideration.
Dorset Council open events (face to face and virtual)
You can attend our open events (face to face and virtual).
There are no current open events scheduled.
Visits - career fairs (face to face and virtual)
You can attend visits such as our careers fairs (face to face and virtually).
We do not have any career fairs scheduled at the moment.
If you have any questions, please contact us: