Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

NHS Test and Trace support payment

If you are self-isolating because you have tested positive for Covid-19 or you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you may be eligible for a £500 Test and Trace Support Payment.

You may also be eligible if you are caring for a child or young person who has been told to isolate by the NHS or by their educational or child care setting.

This scheme will run until 30 June 2021.

For further information about eligibility and to make an application please select one of the following options:

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.