Get help with your utility bills
You can get support to help with utility bills this winter, such as:
This help is mainly targeted at families, but please get in touch if you need support.
Vouchers and grants
The following support is available:
- pre-payment meter vouchers up to £49. Vouchers (up to 3 per household) can be issued to households economically affected by COVID-19 and are unable to heat their homes
- Fighting Fuel Poverty (FFP) offer energy advice and income maximisation for households. Advisers also have access to £200 grants which they can award to families on means-tested benefits who are struggling with fuel costs. Grant eligibility is not age-related but available to any household receiving FFP advice and who are unable to afford energy costs with their current level of income
- Surviving Winter Grants have £200 grants available to households in, or at risk of fuel poverty
- Keep Warm for Less offers advice to households with a disability or health condition to support them to access practical energy advice, grants and energy-saving measures
- other utility companies can support you directly, for example:
Apply for help to pay for energy and utilities
Citizens Advice can give you more information about these support options and help you apply.
Find out more and apply online through the Citizens Advice website or by phone: