|20 February 2020||Purbeck Centre, Wareham||9:45am to 3:30pm||£40|
The Dorset Council People- Adults pricing policy will be changing from 1 April 2020 as follows:
- full day course - £50 per attendee
- half day course - £40 per attendee
Please be aware that these costs will also be incurred for attendees who are classified as a ‘late cancellation’ - cancels their place within 1 week of the course date - or a ‘no show’ on the day of the course.
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
- define different medicine categories
- describe prescription and labelling requirements
- understand the importance of dosage directions
- safely select, administer, store and dispose of medicines
- maintain accurate records
- recognise some side-effects and what action to take
- describe protocols for homely remedies and "when required" medicines
Domiciliary Care and Shared Live Carers
Apply for this course
Request a place on this course.