Mandatory update courses (non people handling)
This 2 day course will update staff knowledge on the latest, health and safety, first aid, manual handling, and infection control regulations and best practice in relation to their job roles.
About the course
This 2 day course will update staff knowledge & practices on the latest:
- first aid legislation and techniques
- moving and assisting legislation and techniques
- infection control regulations
- health and safety and security in the workplace - including data protection
- equality, inclusion and diversity best practice
- Food safety
Who is it for?
- Housekeepers & Catering Staff
- Clerical Staff
- Shared Lives Carers (who do not require moving and assisting people training)
Learning aims and outcomes
You will learn:
- how to contribute to the safe moving and handling of loads to prevent injury
- how to promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the workplace
- how to respond to accident/illness, apply basic emergency first aid techniques
- the Principles and application of Infection Prevention & Control
- understand the importance of and how Equality, Inclusion and Diversity relates to working practice
- how to promote, monitor and maintain food safety
Apply for this course
Request a place on this course.