Lodmoor Country Park Facilities and Features
Find out more about Lodmoor Country Park, and find their events on the Weymouth Town Council website.
A grassed area is available for a variety of events including car rallies, summer fayres, circus shows or private parties. If you'd like to host an event at Lodmoor, please email: email@example.com
- a small cafe provides refreshments for visitors to the park
- The Lodmoor pub has a large restaurant but also caters for passing lunchtime trade
- picnic tables are available for the public to use throughout the year
- we no longer have barbecue stands
- public and disabled toilet facilities open 24 hours a day all year round are available to visitors
- the park is wheelchair accessible and level but with informal gravel pathways
- pay and display car park provides ample parking for cars and coaches
Lodmoor RSPB nature reserve
A nature reserve is adjacent to Lodmoor Country Park with observation hides and display boards giving details of the sea marsh birds that visit the reserve. A flat 2.5 km circular walk route around the wildlife area is suitable for wheelchair users.
Sea Life Centre
A six acre Sealife Centreoffering a range of attractions is based at Lodmoor. Not only can you see Britain's largest collection of marine creatures but you can also explore the Tropical Jungle and let the youngsters go wild in Captain Kid's World. There is also a mini-gold course, a Model World as well as a Leisure Ranch with a Cresta Run, Go-Kart circuit and Bumper Boats.
Rio Grande Railway
A model railway circles the events area at Lodmoor and is open to visitors throughout the summer season. Please contact us if you have any queries about the model railway.
9-Hole pitch and putt
A 9-hole pitch and putt is open throughout the summer season with a large timber galleon play ship and bird's nest swing. Please contact us if you have any queries about the pitch and putt: