Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

 Register to vote for upcoming elections

Crown Servants and British Council employees

If you are working outside the UK as a Crown Servant or as an employee of the British Council, and you are a British citizen, other Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of the Republic of Ireland, you can still  register to vote

You can also register if you are married to a Crown Servant or British Council employee and you are accompanying them during their employment abroad.

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.