Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler.  Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Concerns about something else

See a list of services who can work with families, schools and settings to support children and young people with special educational needs (SEN).

Find more information that could help you and your family.

I’m concerned about something else

Tell us if you didn’t find the information you were looking for and we’ll get in touch to help you.

What happens next

Get more advice, guidance and support.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.