If you're worried about your child and they're not in childcare or education there are lots of different services that are there to help.

You should start by talking to a:

  • doctor
  • health visitor

They can refer you to other services for more help, if needed.

Your child may be eligible for support from portage pre-school support.

Find out about services near you and what is involved.

Health reviews

Once your child is 2, they will have a health review. This is done by your health visitor or a community nursery nurse. They will talk to you about your child's progress and help you with any concerns.

Find out more about the health reviews.

For further support

Find out who you can talk to if you have concerns.

Share this page