If you're worried your child may have a SEN and they are in education, you should talk to their teacher. All schools have a  SENCO to support children with:

  • disabilities
  • medical needs
  • SEN

The SENCO and teacher will gather information about your child's progress.

They will work with you to decide what the child will need. If the school can adapt what they offer to all pupils to provide this support, they should do so. If the pupil needs any thing extra or different they will be considered to have a SEN.

For further support see:

Share this page