Who is a child in need?
A child in need is a child who needs extra help to have a good standard of life every day.
This might be forever help or temporary help.
You might also hear the words:
- CIN which means child in need
- SEND which means special educational needs and/or disability
What meetings and support you should have
You should have:
- child in need meetings every 3 to 6 months
- a child in need plan
- professionals who meet you regularly, who are there to help support you
- and advocate to help you have a voice
Find out more in this short video:
Get in touch for more information: