Take part in your community
We want our care leavers to be active members of society, and to have all the chances in life that other young adults have. We can help you participate in society in the following ways:
- providing information on groups and clubs you may wish to join
- informing you about relevant awards, schemes and competitions you can enter, in line with your talents and interests
- encouraging and helping you to enrol on the Electoral Register, so you can vote in elections
- offering work experience with our councillors
- informing you about voluntary work that we think you may be interested in
- informing and possibly helping with the cost of leisure activities
- giving you advice and helping you to challenge any discrimination you face as a care leaver
Add: activities for looked after children.
Find out how to get involved in groups for young people.
Join for updates
Like our Dorset PETE Facebook page for daily updates on activities and opportunities in Dorset
Contact the Care Leavers Team