You have the right to complain about anything that makes you angry, frustrated or upset.
- helps sort out problems faster
- allows professionals to learn
- makes things better for everyone
How to complain
When you want to complain about something, think about:
- what made you want to complain
- how it made you feel
- telling us how we can make things right
- what you would like to happen
- giving us your contact details
Email your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more in our short video: