Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

Keep in touch

During office hours

If you need support the first person you should contact is your social worker or personal adviser using their normal contact number.

We may not be able to see you face to face at this time, but we can still support you. We have lots of other ways of keeping in touch and we can talk to you about what works best for you.

If you cannot get hold of your social worker or personal adviser

If you cannot get hold of your social worker or personal adviser use these contact details:

You're 0 to 12 years

If you're between 0 and 12 years old contact:

You're 13 to 25 years

If you're over the age of 13 contact:

Evenings and weekends

If you need urgent support during the evenings or at weekends call:

Children's Advice and Duty Service (ChAD)

Name: Single point of contact for safeguarding concerns
Tel: 01305228866
Full contact details for Children's Advice and Duty Service (ChAD)

Medical care for coronavirus symptoms

If you're unwell with coronavirus symptoms find information on the NHS website.

Call 111 if you still need medical advice. Do not go to a pharmacy or medical centre. This number is free to call, but there are likely to be long waiting times to speak to someone.

If you have a genuine medical emergency you should call 999.

Medical care for all other conditions

Contact your GP during their normal opening times. Contact 111 out of hours.

You can also go to a pharmacy for advice as long as you do not have coronavirus symptoms.

Do not go to your GP surgery without first contacting them on the telephone. If you have a genuine medical emergency contact 999.

Help your community

You can volunteer to help in your local community in Dorset.

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.