The nursery has a central space, the studio, where all children can play, socialise and eat snacks.
The nursery has 3 additional rooms for different age groups. Each has age appropriate resources. These are the:
- ladybirds room for babies. This includes a space for play and a sleep area
- caterpillars room for 2 year olds. This includes space for circle time, stories and physical play
- butterfly room for 3 to 5 year olds
All rooms have access to the garden.
The nursery has outdoor spaces for older children and babies, which are used daily. The main garden is used for pre-schoolers and toddlers. It has a range of resources which include a:
- sand pit
- space for construction, art and ride on toys
- secret garden and sensory plants
- quite area
- bug area
The baby garden has a:
- mud kitchen
- art and construction space
- quiet area
Additional facilities and equipment
The nursery has:
- nappy changing facilities
- cots and mats for older children to have a rest
- suitable clothing and equipment for use in when it's raining
There is a disabled toilet and parking.