Across the whole of Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole, the Digital Dorset programme will help to provide:
- 100% (as close as practicably possible) superfast broadband connectivity at 30Mbps by 2020
- 50% connectivity to ultrafast services and businesses able to access faster services as required
- 50% take up of superfast services by residents and businesses
What we've achieved so far
Access to superfast broadband has dramatically improved:
- 620 structures across the county
- 84,924 properties with access to superfast broadband
- 97.3% of the county can get superfast broadband today
54% of people who can access fibre broadband through our programme have taken up a service.
What we're working towards
The Digital Infrastructure Strategy is the plan we're working on to achieve our strategic benefits.